Office Safety Procedures
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We repeatedly review the Pennsylvania Department of Health website to determine the best way to care for our patients’ safety and health.
At this time we are once again using our waiting room. We fully understand that some may still prefer to wait in in their car and we would be more than happy to accommodate this request as well. If you choose to wait in your car please call the office at 717-359-5723 and let them you know you have arrived and are in the parking lot.
You may still may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have continued these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You may also be requested to use sanitizer in other places of the office as well.
- Appointments will be managed to best allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in line to check-out.
- We ask that only patients and one caregiver as necessary attend the reservation.
- We have installed a state of the art whole office air filtration system as well as in-room systems.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (717)359-5723 or visit our website at www.littlestowndental.com .
Our community and country have been through a trying few years. We hope this post finds you and your family in good health. All of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are committed to continuing first rate dental care and look forward to seeing you.
Thank you for continuing to trust us and be our patient. We value each of you and are excited to welcome you back.
Dr. Mike and the Team at Littlestown Dental Associates