Office Safety Procedures
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You may also be requested to use sanitizer in other places of the office as well.
- At this time you will be asked to wait in your car until escorted into the building to your treatment rooms. Unfortunately, our waiting room will no longer be able to offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in line to check-out.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (717)359-5723 or visit our website at www.littlestowndental.com .
Our community and country have been through a trying few months. We hope this post finds you and your family in good health. All of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are committed to returning to first rate dental care and look forward to seeing you.
Thank you for continuing to trust us and be our patient. We value each of you and are excited to welcome you back.
Dr. Mike and the Team at Littlestown Dental Associates